We advance medical education and research, and contribute to the development of medicine, while providing high-quality medical care that respects the rights of patients.
Basic Policy <Objectives>
- We practice medicine that is patient-centered, high quality, and safe, while respecting the individuality and dignity of patients.
- We provide a place for lifelong learning, and foster highly capable medical personnel who are equipped with a strict sense of ethics and rich humanity.
- We advance pharmaceutical clinical trials and creative research that lead to the development of state-of-the-art medicine.
- We strengthen cooperation with regional medical institutions to improve medicine and welfare, and play a central role regionally through support and other activities.
- We strive to prepare an environment for medicine that creates high satisfaction, and engage in efficient, stable hospital administration.