Instruction of application for the Travel Grant Award PSJ2018
- Purpose of the Travel Grant Award
- To promote the research activity of the young scientists outside of Japan,
the Meeting will support a part of the travel expense of the presenting
author in a general presentation category at the 95th Annual Meeting of
the Physiological Society of Japan (PSJ2018). Since PSJ2018 is held one
year prior to the 9th Federation of the Asian and Oceanian Physiological
Society Congress (FAOPS2019), the PSJ2018 limits the support to the young
scientists affiliated to the Asian and Oceanian regions.
- Number of awardees
- 5 authors at a maximum (No duplication is allowed)
- Eligibility of applicant
- （１） Either the applicant or his/her supervisor must be a member of the
physiological society affiliated to the Federation of Asian and Oceanian
Physiological Societies (FAOPS).
（２） The applicant must meet one of the following criteria:
(a) Undergraduate student
(b) Graduate student
(c) 39 year old or younger (as of March 28, 2018）
（３） The applicant must be a presenting author in the general presentation
category (Oral presentation only) at the 95th Annual Meeting of the Physiological
Society of Japan (Co-authors are not eligible).
- Amount of the travel grant
- 50,000 yen per one awardee
The travel grant will be awarded in cash in Japanese yen at the reception
desk of the meeting.
- How to apply
- Download the Travel Grant Application Form, fill it out and send to the
Secretary office by E-mail.
Note: Pre-registration and Abstract submission must be completed before
applying for the Travel Grant Award.
Application deadline: October 18, 2017
- Notificaion of acceptance
- The application will be evaluated by the Committee of International Relations
of the Physiological Society of Japan, and the decision of the committees
will be notified by E-mail.
- Secretary Office
- c/o Department of Cell Physiology, Faculty of Medicine, Kagawa University,
Ikenobe 1750-1, Miki-cho, Kita-gun, Kagawa, 761-0793, Japan
Tel: +81-87-891-2095 Fax: +81-87-891-2096